“Falling in love with an old farmhouse is one thing. Getting it ready to live in and share it with other guests was our dream.”
- spacious entrance hall with toilet
- spacious, fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher, washing machine and dryer) with dining table (8 persons)
- spacious living room with lounge and dining room for 12 persons
- multipurpose room with toilet
- 3 double rooms with private bathroom (sink, tub, shower & toilet)
- 1 quadruple room with bathroom (sink, tub, shower & toilet)
- all rooms have TV
- big garden
- 2 terraces
- open sight
- outdoor spa
- parking for 10 cars
- bike rental: www.zonnebekebikes.be
Zandvoorde has a beautiful rural setting but also an attractive and interesting history. Did you know that Jean-Augustin Brel, the great-grandfather of Jacques Brel was mayor of Zandvoorde from 1833 onwards. Many of Jacques Brels lyrics were inspired by the beautiful area of Zandvoorde. At the birth house of Romain Brel, Jacques father a commemorative plaque was inaugerated in 1988, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of Jacques Brels death.
You will also find numerous monuments and cemeteries remembering the Great War.